Not too long ago, the American Dream was to own a home, to buy a new car, and to send the kids to college. Know what it is today? To get out of debt.
Are you ready to reclaim control of your finances? To enjoy life more but spend less? Welcome to a life of "one-income living with flair." A life that is somewhat ordered yet delightfully spontaneous. A life filled with interior peace because the bills are paid. A life that is sensitive to the needs of others. Living well on one income requires living frugally. Some people associate "frugal" with "cheap," but in these pages you will find ten principles that prove "frugal" means "smart." You will learn strategic ways to:
- save bundles on groceries
- dazzle guests with fun but economical meals
- put pizzazz in your palace and pocket the change
- give gifts from your heart that don't empty your wallet
- quit worrying, splurge a little, and save a lot
Whether you chose to live on one income or the choice was made for you, you can develop a system that will help you to live well--to celebrate life, to surround yourself with beauty, to be content, and to bring glory to God.